Enter now for a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Roush Fenway Racing's headquarters in Concord, NC, for a behind-the-scenes tour, tailgating event and personal greeting from Nationwide Series driver Trevor Bayne. No purchase necessary, so enter now and get ready for a thrilling experience!* Required
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLINE ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open only to legal residents of the (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of March 5, 2013. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and their respective household members, whether or not related, of Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation ("Sponsor"), its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, promotion and advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Cargill Meat Solutions Ground Beef Tailgating with Trevor Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes’ or the “Promotion”) materials are not eligible to participate and/or win. Online access and a valid email account are required to enter the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins on March 5, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on August 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: To enter, go online at www.TailgatingwithTrevor.com between 12:00:01 a.m. CT on March 5, 2013 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 31, 2013, and follow the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per household. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, logins, or any other methods will void that participant's eligibility and that participant will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. During the Promotion Period, there will be several “retailer specific” regional sweepstakes promotions offering for a chance to win a Tailgating Experience with Trevor Bayne at various NASCAR Race events. All eligible entries for these regional promotions will also be entered in the Tailgating with Trevor Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing.
4) PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: A Trip for Two (2) to Roush Fenway Racing Headquarters in Concord, NC. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $2,000.00; however, actual value will depend on the cost of airfare and hotel accommodations at the time of travel. Trip includes roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from a major airport nearest winner’s home to Concord, NC, and one (1) night and two (2) days double-occupancy hotel accommodations. All taxes, ground transportation, meals, beverages and all other costs and expenses not specified, are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner and companion. Any difference between actual value and stated value of prize will not be awarded. All travel and accommodations are subject to availability, change and certain restrictions. Winner and companion must travel on the same itinerary and must comply with all security requirements. Travelers are responsible for any travel insurance. A minor traveling as a companion must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Any difference between actual value of prize and stated value of prize will not be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. Total value of all prizes available is $2,000.00.
5) DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing on or about September 4, 2013, will be notified by email or mail on or about September 4, 2013, and is subject to verification of eligibility before any prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Directions for any required verification will be provided with the notification.
6) VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER: Potential winner is subject to verification by sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. A participant is not a winner of any prize, unless and until participant’s eligibility has been verified and participant has been notified that verification is complete. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry, is void, and will not be honored. All materials submitted for verification purposes become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
7) GENERAL: Sponsor not responsible for late, garbled, incomplete, or misdirected Promotion entries, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Promotion materials, loss or otherwise. Verification of the potential winner is the responsibility of the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Any fraudulent prize claim will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign, notarize and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release to receive the prize. The required materials must be returned within ten (10) days of first attempted notification. Failure to comply may result in disqualification. Traveling companion of winner will be required to sign a Travel Liability/Publicity Release prior to departure for the prize trip. If traveling companion is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign a Travel Consent & Liability/Publicity Release, and said companion must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times during the prize trip. Winner’s companion cannot be changed after the companion’s Travel Liability/Publicity Release has been received, without approval by Sponsor. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. Winner agrees to accept prize “as is” and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible for or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for advertised prize due to unavailability of advertised prize for any reason. All federal, state and local laws apply. All taxes and any other expenses incurred in connection with claim and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By acceptance of prize, winner and travel companion releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation, its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and all of the respective directors, officers, representatives, employees and agents of each, from any and all liability, damages, claims or causes or action of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, loss or damage to person(s), including death, and property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light which may arise with respect to participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, possession, use/misuse of any prize(s), and/or participation in any Promotion related activity. By accepting a prize, winner and prize travel companion consents to the use of his/her name and or likeness/picture for advertising/trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion as of the time of such action should any computer virus, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Each online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account from which the entry originated. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Participant understands that the information supplied for participation on the Promotion website may be used for marketing purposes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage or tamper with the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution; and if such individual enters the Sweepstakes he/she will be disqualified.
9) DISPUTES: Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction) that could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
10) WINNER INFORMATION: For the name of the prize winner, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Tailgating with Trevor Grand Prize Winner,” P.O. Box 15125, St. Louis, MO 63110 to be received by October 31, 2013.
11) PROMOTION SPONSOR: Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation, 151 North Main St., Wichita, KS 67202. All Rights Reserved. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
COPYRIGHT: © 2013 Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation. All Rights Reserved.